Disclosures & Policies
Village Bank uses this information to create summary statistics and to determine the level of interest in information available on our site.
Regulation E - Electronic Funds Transfer Agreement and Disclosure
Regulation CC - Funds Availability Disclosure
IN CASE OF ERROR OR QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR ELECTRONIC TRANSFERS:
1. Your name and account number.
2. The dollar amount of the error or electronic transfer in question.
3. A description of the error and a detailed explanation of why you believe there is an error. If you need additional information about an electronic transfer, describe the item you are unsure about.
We will tell you the results of our investigation within 10 business days and will correct any error promptly. If we need more time, we may take up to 45 days (90 days if the transfer involved a point of sale transaction or foreign initiated transfer) to investigate your complaint. In that case we will recredit your account for the amount you think is in error so that you will have the use of the money during the time it takes us to complete our investigation. The guidelines for the investigation process do not apply to commercial accounts.
St Francis 3350 Bridge Street, NW St Francis, MN 55070 763-753-3007
Blaine 9298 Central Avenue NE, Blaine, MN 55434 763-780-2100
Ramsey 7125 Riverdale Drive, Ramsey, MN 55303 763-398-8000
East Bethel 18770 Highway 65 NE, East Bethel, MN 55011 763-398-8050
IN CASE OF ERRORS OR QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR CREDIT LINE:
If you think there is an error on your statement, write to us at:
3350 Bridge Street NW
St. Francis, MN 55070
In your letter, give us the following information:
• Account information: Your name and account number.
• Dollar amount: The dollar amount of the suspected error.
• Description of Problem: If you think there is an error on your bill, describe what you believe is wrong and why you believe it is a mistake.
You must contact us within 60 days after the error appeared on your statement. You must notify us of any potential errors in writing. You may call us, but if you do we are not required to investigate any potential errors and you may have to pay the amount in question.
While we investigate whether or not there has been an error, the following are true:
• We cannot try to collect the amount in question, or report you as delinquent on that amount.
• The charge in question may remain on your statement, and we may continue to charge you interest on that amount.
But, if we determine that we made a mistake, you will not have to pay the amount in question or any interest or other fees related to that amount.
• While you do not have to pay the amount in question, you are responsible for the remainder of your balance.
• We can apply any unpaid amount against your credit limit.
The guidelines for the investigation process do not apply to commercial credit.
Your Rights If You Are Dissatisfied With Your Credit Card Purchases
If you are dissatisfied with the goods or services that you have purchased with your credit card, and you have tried in good faith to correct the problem with the merchant, you may have the right not to pay the remaining amount due on the purchase.
To use this right, all of the following must be true:
1. The purchase must have been made in your home state or within 100 miles of your current mailing address, and the purchase price must have been more than $50. (Note: Neither of these are necessary if your purchase was based on an advertisement we mailed to you, or if we own the company that sold you the goods or services.)
2. You must have used your credit card for the purchase. Purchases made with cash advances from an ATM or with a check that accesses your credit card account do not qualify.
3. You must not yet have fully paid for the purchase.
If all of the criteria above are met and you are still dissatisfied with the purchase, contact us in writing at:
3350 Bridge Street NW
St. Francis, MN 55070
While we investigate, the same rules apply to the disputed amount as discussed above. After we finish our investigation, we will tell you our decision. At that point, if we think you owe an amount and you do not pay we may report you as delinquent. The guidelines for the investigation process do not apply to commercial credit.
DO NOT CALL POLICY
Please keep in mind that regulations may permit us to contact you even if your telephone number is registered with the state or national list. For instance, we may still contact you if you were a customer in the last 18 months. We may contact current customers to discuss your accounts.
18770 Highway 65 NE
East Bethel, MN 55011