Whether you’re looking to refinance, purchase, build, or make improvements to your dream home, Village Bank can help!
We offer a variety of mortgage programs including:
Conventional USDA Rural Development FHA / VA Construction Financing Jumbo In-House Mortgage Rehabilitation Loans Home Equity
You may have the following questions:
How much do I qualify for? What will my payment be? What do I need to be pre-approved? How do I know which type of mortgage is right for me?
Village Bank can help answer your questions. Call or email Dionne today!
*This is not used for Home Equity Line of Credit applications. Contact Dionne for details on returning your completed mortgage application.
Dionne R. Yochim Vice President, Mortgage Lender Manager NMLS #431608 9298 Central Avenue NE Blaine, MN 55434
Direct: 763-398-3586 Main: 763-780-2100 Fax: 763-780-3500 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org NMLS Company ID #786171
We Do Business in Accordance With Federal Fair Lending Laws
UNDER THE FEDERAL FAIR HOUSING ACT, IT IS ILLEGAL ON THE BASIS OF RACE, COLOR, NATIONAL ORIGIN, RELIGION, SEX, HANDICAP, OR FAMILIAL STATUS (HAVING CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 18), TO:
• Deny a loan for the purpose of purchasing, constructing, improving, repairing, or maintaining a dwelling, or deny any loan secured by a dwelling: or
• Discriminate in fixing the amount, interest rate, duration, application procedure or other terms or conditions of such a loan, or in appraising property.
IF YOU BELIVE YOU HAVE BEEN DISCRIMINATED AGAINST, YOU SHOULD SEND A COMPLAINT TO:
Assistant Secretary for Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity Department of Housing & Urban Development
Washington, DC 20410
For processing under the Federal Fair Housing Act
FDIC Consumer Response Center
1100 Walnut Street, Box #11
Kansas City, Missouri 64106
For processing under the FDIC Regulations
UNDER THE EQUAL CREDIT OPPORTUNITY ACT, IT IS ILLEGAL TO DISCRIMINATE IN ANY CREDIT TRANSACTION:
• On the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, or age
• Because income is from public assistance, or
• Because a right was exercised under the Consumer Credit Protection Act
IF YOU BELIEVE YOU HAVE BEEN DISCRIMINATED AGAINST, YOU SHOULD SEND A COMPLAINT TO:
• FDIC Consumer Response Center
• 1100 Walnut Street, Box #11
• Kansas City, Missouri 64106